When someone makes predictions, he or she makes statements about what will happen in the future.
A prophecy does not have any scientific basis or mathematical reasoning. Rather, a prophecy is based on information a person receives. Mostly, through his or her 6th sense or also the help of numbers, tarot cards or celestial bodies.
People within the field mostly ascribe to the following twelve modes of prophecy:
• Inspired actions
• Inspired words
• Allegorical dream revelations
• Auditory dream revelations
• Dream revelations through a human speaker
• Audiovisual dream revelations through an angelic speaker
• Audiovisual dream revelations through a Divine speaker
• Allegorical waking vision
• Auditory waking revelation
• Audio-visual waking revelation through a human speaker
• Audiovisual waking revelation through an angelic speaker
• Audiovisual waking revelation through a Divine speaker
While each of these methods is an important form of making predictions, the clarity of the predictions are greater the further down the list the prediction falls. In other words, a prediction made by a human speaker is clearer than through auditory dream revelations.
Making predictions through prophecy isn’t a new concept. In fact, it exists in numerous religions, from Christianity to Judaism. Prophets have helped establish belief systems around the world for centuries. Probably numerology, astrology, water divining and fortune telling also involve making predictions through prophecy. To get help with making predictions for your future, contact one of our talented psychics today.